Thursday 31 December 2009

Item Of The Week

Every week, I'm going to showcase an item from my store and tell you a bit about it.

This week's item: THE SLEEP, HUGS & ROCK 'N ROLL ONESIE




This item is the collective brain-child of myself and my sister. It started off as just a joke but I liked it and thought it would look cute on a baby outfit! And it does! It's one of the first items I made, because I thought it was one of the best, and so far I've had a lot of positive feedback on this one.

This item currently retails for $9.

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha, very cute!

    [inkihandmade.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! That is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good work.
    Happy NY

    I follow you, if you want follow me on

    http://boutiqueaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete